Did you know that writing a guest post is one of the best ways to get your name out there and increase your visibility on the Internet? If you are an English teacher, a student, a company or simply a blogger that would like to get some links to his/her blog, you should seriously consider writing a guest post.
At Learn English Online we have always encouraged and given the opportunity to anyone interested in writing a guest post for the blog. Moreover, your article will normally be translated to Spanish and also published in our blog Aprender Inglés Online.
There are many benefits to writing a guest post:
- You’ll make yourself known (as a person, a company, a Web page or a blog), increasing your visibility on the Internet.
- Your guest post will reach more than 2500 subscribers of the blogs.
- + 4000 followers on Twitter will see your article and will be able to recommend it to their followers.
- + 1500 daily visits to the blog will also enjoy reading your guest post.
- You’ll get two links per article and per blog, making a total of 4 links per guest post (2 links in the article in English plus 2 links in the same article translated to Spanish).
- Our readers love reading good articles so the guest post should be of a reasonable standard, both grammatically and topic-wise.
- The topic should be about a free online resource to learn English online, a document describing an English lesson (about vocabulary or grammar for instance) or a guide to learn English using a free tool on the Internet.
- Guest posts should be unique and should have not been published before on any website or blog.
- Recommended length for the guest post is between 1 and 2 pages (in a text editor as Word). Although some exceptions based on the article would be accepted.
Learn English Phrasal Verbs Using 3 Powerful Tips
Aprende los verbos compuestos (Phrasal Verbs) utilizando 3 buenos consejos
Think in English, Change your Facebook Account to English
Piensa en inglés - Cambia tu cuenta de Facebook al inglés
Netlingo - The Dictionary of the New Technologies
Netlingo - El diccionario de las nuevas tecnologías
How to Prepare for the TOEFL
Cómo prepararse para el examen TOEFL
If we have convinced you and you’d like to write a guest post, please contact us at the following email address:
Read us from your Inbox!